spd7171

Aug 4, 2020
Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have a new 27' AG pool that is currently filling with water. It has a Perma salt system hooked up but obviously not in use. After some reading, it seems like it's a poor choice. Can I leave it plumbed in and not turned on and just use chlorine or does it need removed?

B6DF9923-2648-438D-8A7C-CB21B8C0A170.jpeg
I would remove it. You don’t want any copper to make it’s way into your water.
Perhaps you can return it in exchange for something else? That’s what I did. I got wedding cake steps instead.

@ My local place they are a pretty penny - hopefully they will give u some $$ back or perhaps liquid chlorine (if they sell it)
Maybe some stabilizer, baking soda, etc. or one of the other things in this list 👇
I negotiated the steps when I bought the pool because i knew they included permasalt w/ all of them & I didn’t want it.

2372FCB8-C76A-46AE-BDBF-1C0B9F101326.jpegWhat kind of pool did u get?Filling out your signature will definitely help everyone help you quickly when u have a question

It's a 27' round pool. I also got a free hot tub that I just replaced the frame and now have to learn how that works. I say it was free but it cost $350 for a mover, $150 in supplies, and $650 for electrical hookup and a few curse words.
Thanks.

The reason i ask is because for instance my skimmer basket breaks All the TIME! Its a hydrotools wide mouth. So maybe ask for some extras of those if u have that style. I buy them in bulk on amazon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.