pentair wiring diagram help?

wmmallette

Silver Supporter
Mar 8, 2016
New Albany, Mississippi
I have Pentair lights and wondering if someone would help with planning how all is connected together?

I would love to get that done in the next week or so. Pool builder split on me (long story). Been doing all myself since then (last Fall.) All I have left is wiring these, setting up the pad and hooking up the equipment before I can get the liner installed and the decking done. So close, but sems so far away.

Here is a list of what i have:

-One (1) Intellibrite 5G color 12V light for the deep end (#601012)
-Three (3) Globrite color 12V ligts for shallow end (#602055)
-PX300, 300watt transformer
-Intellibrite controller (#600054)

All lights have 100' cords. Here are locations in my pool:

lights.jpg

Attachments

• Lights.pdf
    121 KB · Views: 50
I wasn't familiar with the Globrite lights, so just googled them. It looks like they control just like the Intellibrite light - 5 steady colors 7 light shows, so probably the same basic control as the Intellibrites. With that being said - I hope the 100' cables on the lights all come back together at the equipment pad together. If they do I think you'd wire all 4 lights to the PX300, then plug or wire the PX300 into the Intellibrite controller.

You select the color setting of the lights by flipping your power switch on and off a desired number of times to get the desired light color/show. I believe this is all that the Intellibrite controller does for you - it automatically turns them on and off according to the color you select on the wheel - so it would turn the PX300 on and off, thus turning the lights on and off and they change colors.

I did just go google the controller and found this: "The IntelliBrite Controller is a remote control used to regulate IntelliBrite 5g lights. It features a brightly lit, readable color wheel and dial that displays both the shows and fixed colors that are included with Pentair IntelliBrite Color Lights. The IntelliBrite Controller comes with a Hold and Recall button to create a near endless stream of unique lighting effects, and can control individual or multiple IntelliBrite LED landscape, pool, and spa lights. With an allowable measurement of up to 300 watts, pool owners can connect multiple IntelliBrite lights at a 12VAC transformer for entirely automated control with the IntelliBrite Controller. "

I believe that confirms my thinking - wire the lights to the power supply and the power supply to the controller.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.