South Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
I purchased a Pentair Warrior SI from Marina Pool & Spa based on recommendations from here. They were incredibly easy to reach and helped us with our choice from details about our pool/usage. The robot shipped the next day and made it to us without issues (other than FedEx not knocking, delaying it all a day).

The robot worked great for the first few days and was a huge improvement vs. our old suction cleaner (Great White). On the 4th use, however, the power supply flickered upon being plugged in and died. No lights come on regardless of the outlet used. We called up Marina and left a voicemail detailing the issue. Margret called us back later that day and said it sounded like a dead power supply, which they unfortunately are out-of-stock of. She emailed us a motor reset video and said to give that a try and that Seth would call us in a few days to see what replacement would be needed. This was 2 weeks ago.

I have tried emailing and calling with no response. I haven't even been able to reach their voicemail, which makes me concerned that I am being purposefully avoided now. All I want is a working robot. That seems like a reasonable request for a $700+ product.

Has anyone encountered this problem before (the power supply, but contacting Marina too I guess)? Any solutions for it? Since it is still a new purchase (~25 days) would I be able to contact Pentair for a warranty?

Edit: Called them from a Google Voice number and got through to their voicemail on the first try. This makes me more concerned that my primary number is being avoided.

Isnt that robot mfg by Dolphin? Did you register the robot? If so I would call up the mfg to get it troubleshot or replacement of parts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.