Pentair SWCG IC40

Link works for me - to use those caps do you need to clear the line first? Not sure how i would do that if the line at the pad is capped 🤔

That's the thing I could uncap and blow air thru it or just cap it with water that's in it.

Link works for me - to use those caps do you need to clear the line first? Not sure how i would do that if the line at the pad is capped 🤔
It would be nice to blow it out and clear the water and seal it off but I'm not sure if I'd blow it towards the pool with nastiesin there. Without dropping the water below its level you couldn't blow it from the pool back to the equipment without it filling back unless you use This plug but youd need to get one that can fit deeper in meaning one size smaller then the one that sits almost flush to the outlet opening so it can be inserted deeper and not have the valve protrude past the end of the hole .

Alright, I am balancing my water levels and today was the first day I ran the SWG, since the SLAM.

I set the numbers to 12 run hours and my FC was 6.5 (900am), before starting the cell, and set a target of 8. Pool math suggested I keep the swg at 29% and I have a IC40.

I got home today (tested around 11pm) my FC is at 6. Should I shoot for 10 in order to account for my FC loss and hope that sticks me at a 8? Also my CYA is at 70.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.