Pentair Superflo vs ERR 0021 PLUS WATER!!!!!

Jun 6, 2018
il
Hello,

I am new to TFP, I attempted to locate others that may have had a similar problem, but I struck out.

Here is what I have going on.

I went to pump to backwash this morning. Digital screen read ERR 0021.

From manual:
"– Communication Link between the HMI and Motor control has been lost: Check the jacketed wire on the back side of the keypad inside the drive top cover. Ensure that the 5 pin connector is properly plugged into the socket and that there is no damage to the cable."

I removed the four screws and the compartment was filled with water. I dried out the water and now letting the air/sun completely dry out compartment.

Has anyone seen this, and what was your fix/solution?

Thanks in advance.

Chase

Welcome to TFP

That area of the pump should be totally dry. Hopefully everything come back to life for you.

I would investigate where that water came from and fix that problem asap.

Make sure nothing is spraying water in to the pump like a sprinkler or garden hose.
Check that the electrical conduit isn't getting water into it and that all the seals on the coduit fittings are properly installed and in good shape.
Check the pump cover itself for cracks or a damaged cover seal.

Hello,

I am new to TFP, I attempted to locate others that may have had a similar problem, but I struck out.

Here is what I have going on.

I went to pump to backwash this morning. Digital screen read ERR 0021.

From manual:
"– Communication Link between the HMI and Motor control has been lost: Check the jacketed wire on the back side of the keypad inside the drive top cover. Ensure that the 5 pin connector is properly plugged into the socket and that there is no damage to the cable."

I removed the four screws and the compartment was filled with water. I dried out the water and now letting the air/sun completely dry out compartment.

Has anyone seen this, and what was your fix/solution?

Thanks in advance.

Chase
Did this work? I am having the same issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.