Pentair Servers down again

GCyr

May 16, 2020
Queen Creek, AZ
Is it my imagination, or have the Pentair user portal servers crashed for the 3rd time in two days? After having the system for less than a week, I find this very troubling, as their product is advertised as the latest in technology. Unfortunately, with their servers down, that is a thought extremely difficult to support.

Still can't stay connected....sent a message to Pentair Tech Support and got the following reply:

"This is a sporadic server side issue that is currently being worked on. It does not happen all of the time or to all clients at the same time. I do not have any other information regarding this but software development is currently working on the situation."

Has anyone else been subject to this issue? We just installed the intellicenter a week ago and have had connectivity issues almost everyday, with several attempts to use our remote connection everyday and throughout the night, through both the iOS app and the Web Client. Disappointing, since this is why we purchased the system.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.