Pentair Screenlogic Scheduling Issues

Apr 27, 2020
Our pool was completed in March and they set up the scheduling for the booster pump which runs our vacuum to come on four hours a day like 10-2. We have a separate schedule for the pool which runs 10-10 and no other features. For some reason no matter how many times we have Pentair out to look at the system they set the schedule and leave and it works a day or two and then goes back to it's own schedule. The vacuum randomly comes on all hours of the day and all night. I have deleted the schedule and reset it and nothing helps. They installed a new remote connection and it works perfectly but still no schedule will stay for more than a day. What am I doing wrong?

I am not manually turning it off unless it's still running when it's not suppose to be which is mainly the booster pump which powers the vacuum. When we are swimming I turn it off - it comes back on in 15-20 min anyway. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Egg Timer.PNG
    Egg Timer.PNG
    6.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Pool Schedule .PNG
    Pool Schedule .PNG
    526.1 KB · Views: 18
Machell,

In the ScreenLogic Config app, look under "Set up Circuits" and then Booster Pump Circuit and see what the Circuit Function is.. I suggest that you set it to Generic and then see what happens..

It is never a good idea to turn anything that is scheduled on or off. It causes the system be become confused.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.