Pentair Sand Filter

Nov 3, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
I currently have a Triton II Pentair sand filter model 410315 which is a "commercial" version. It is 22 years old and developed a leak around the top. I don't see any specs on the 140315, but Pentair has a model 140210 that seems to be the same size. There is no specification on the Pentair site for the 315. I asked a question on the Pentair website but got a response that said one was "commercial" and one was not.....DUH! Can anyone comment on the specifics of these models? If not the specifics, what's the difference between "commercial" and non-commercial on pool equipment. Is there any reason I need to replace "commercial" with the same product?

I currently have a Triton II Pentair sand filter model 410315 which is a "commercial" version. It is 22 years old and developed a leak around the top. I don't see any specs on the 140315, but Pentair has a model 140210 that seems to be the same size. There is no specification on the Pentair site for the 315. I asked a question on the Pentair website but got a response that said one was "commercial" and one was not.....DUH! Can anyone comment on the specifics of these models? If not the specifics, what's the difference between "commercial" and non-commercial on pool equipment. Is there any reason I need to replace "commercial" with the same product?
Generally, the commercial model has two diffusers, the residential, one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.