Pentair Multiport Valve - where to find connection pieces, fittings, etc.

joseywales

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 11, 2009
Exton, PA
Home Depot has 2" PVC fitting, but they aren't the same thread. Eagle Pools has next to nothing. Leslie has a bit, but nothing that will screw on to the outside of the valve ports. I could use inside (male) as well, but that's tough to find as well.

I'm replacing the valve and want to correct what the last dope did, when he installed it too close to the filter and after 3 years it creakced the valve port.

easiest would be to put another spacer between the valve and the elbow.

I see Spears listed on one site, is that brand pool specific plumbing, so Spears threads will always match up?

Any ideas were to get fittings for this thing?6BF55C8F-F142-4FFA-B9AB-4B4B22B08840.jpegE781512F-296A-493C-8A0D-E0FC94E17408.jpeg

Last edited:
Try www.inyopools.com

Thanks. I appreciate it. I was looking there a bit late last night. Your link was more directive, so I appreciate it. There are a couple fittings that might work, but I was hoping to find something local in PA. I have several options to repair this, but can't seem to find all the pieces for any single option. You're fairly close. Any pool plumbing supply house you can think of in the DELCO, CHESTCO, MONTCO area?

Not that I am aware of... I haven't had to do any major repairs yet, fortunately.
Thanks. I have two or three solutions, have zeroed in on one and just need reducer. A local guy contracts with Leslie Pools. He's living my retirement dream. He's retired, a contractor for Leslie's, and his voicemail is full. People either don't want to work, or don't have the skill, so guys like him are in demand. I spotted him right away in Leslie's and knew he was my guy. He was hovering over a box a parts for a vacuum that customer said was defective. Uh...you completely disassembled it! My daughter was laughing when I told him, "you're my guy".

I spoke with him today and he has the part I need. He's fine if I install everything, or he offered to help. My temp fix is holding pretty well actually, but this should be wrapped up by Monday. Thanks again for responding and I appreciate that fittings direct link.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.