Pentair Mobiletouch 2 remote spa mode issue

natrone510

May 5, 2021
Pleasanton
We have a pentair intelliflo pump connected to the intellitouch i9 control panel which is wirelessly connected / controlled by our mobiletouch 2 remote. The remote connects to the panel and allows all functions: pool heating , outdoor temp., lights, etc. but does not turn the spa on. We have been able to place the control panel into service mode and get the spa to turn on so we know it works but cannot power it on from the remote when the control panel is in auto mode. Any ideas on what i can look into to fix? Thanks in advance.

I don't know too much about it... but I'm wondering if the pushbutton is actually working:

1. Press the spa button and see if you're getting any activity on the RF Link led that's on the transceiver card at your outdoor panel. (if you don't see the led flash, press a different button and make sure you get activity)
2. I think the spa button is the top left? I wonder if the actual button has just worn out - if you press it and sortof put pressure on it from different sides, does it ever do anything?

-Tom

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.