New Jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Just had three microbrites installed and the pool company goes as far as the junction box. Can anyone help me with how to connect to easy touch? I can’t find solid instructions for connecting multiple microbrites (colored) to easytouch 4with intellitouch2. Do I need transformer, controller, anything else. Pool companies suck nowadays! No communication for new pool owners and I feel overwhelmed with this stuff.

Experts will chime in shortly, but here is a basic rundown... The 3 lights go from the Junction box connect to a transformer that is 12AC. Use one of the relays in the EasyTouch to control the lights and it feeds to the transformer. You will have to set the relay up to settings with the circuit function as IntelliBrite and name the circuit Pool Light. Do you have ScreenLogic with your EasyTouch?

Microbrite Manual

1623893582840.png

Yes I do. So part of my dilemma is the pool company doesn’t do any electrical work and I can’t get an electrical company back out her for at least a few weeks because it’s so minimal. I have an easy touch 4 with and intelliflo and Salt cell on relay 1. Then I have the landscape lights on relay 2. My question regarding the three microbrites is how I change the colors/etc through my phone/screenlogic2?

Paul,

You need one relay and one transformer for each light that you want to independently control.

If you want all three lights to come on at the same time and be the same color, then you only need one relay and one transformer.

And... If you have the IntelliFlo wired so that it gets power from the load side of the pump/filter relay, then it is wired wrong!!! The IntelliFlo needs to get constant AC power. it is never controlled by a relay.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Paul NJ908
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.