Purcellville, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I have a Jandy TCX control system going in this month. I am also changing my old halogen lights to Pentair Color Changing LED's.

Does anyone know if I can control the new LED's with the Jandy TCX? Or will I need the Pentair Light Controller. I am hoping to be ale to cahnge colors via my phone or ipad and not going to the wall switch at the pool equipment.

I currently have the Jandy iQPump01 so havent upgraded yet. I do not have a spa or water features so I do not want to go to the RS system.

Bonus would be if I can control my solar valve with the TCX also as that was the reasoning behind getting it.

The below is what my Aqualink will control. I am not sure about the TCX but it should be in the instructions for it.

1681244187614.png

The below is what my Aqualink will control. I am not sure about the TCX but it should be in the instructions for it.

View attachment 481789
Thank you. I assume that is the RS?!? I know they are more advanced than the TCX.

Even Jandy (Fluidra) told me not many people are familiar with it but they are hard to talk to since I am not a pool pro.

I can’t check the interface as the TCX isn’t installed yet and my IQPump01 is off for the season.

I did get them to tell me how to control the solar so we shall see how that goes.

Thank you. I assume that is the RS?!? I know they are more advanced than the TCX.

Even Jandy (Fluidra) told me not many people are familiar with it but they are hard to talk to since I am not a pool pro.

I can’t check the interface as the TCX isn’t installed yet and my IQPump01 is off for the season.

I did get them to tell me how to control the solar so we shall see how that goes.

I took a look at the manual for the TCX and it looks like it uses a simple switch to change colors. If so, then it should work with any light that uses on/off to cycle through colors.

View attachment 481789
Why would it be that the same screen on my app does NOT show Pentair Intellinrite but Intellinrite is in the list on the wall controller? Using the wall controller to control my new Intellinrite light still does not work correctly - only turns it On and off, comes on on the same color splash program regardless of color set. Usin*bathe app does nothing?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.