Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hello everyone,

I recently installed a Pentair 5G color LED pool light which has an approximate 45' run to the PX 300 transformer controlled by an Easytouch 4. Because of the distance and wire gauge per the install instructions, the transformer output is 14v. My question is: can I tap into this circuit at the junction box to power at least two Pentair landscape lights? The circuit is GFCI protected.
Thanks

Do you only want the landscape lights on when the pool light is on...??

Thanks,

Jim R.
Hello Jim,
It would be nice to turn them on and off independently, which would need a separate transformer. I guess having the ability to synchronize them is what I'm after. Can that be done being on separate circuits?

If all the lights are on the same circuit, then they should be the same color all the time... You can change colors, but all of them will be the same color.

If you want to be able to change each light's color, or turn them on/off, individually , then each light needs a relay and a transformer.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.