Pentair IntelliCenter WiFi connection

cmarkantes

Mar 7, 2022
Cave Creek, AZ
Surface
Plaster
I have been in my home since 2006. Have made many changes to pool equipment since. Most recent was adding an intellitouch control panel when the old one died. It was great until the Engenius wireless bridge stopped working. Pentair online helped me to find what I needed to get it back online, (High Power Wireless Link Kit), but unfortunately, it's only connecting to pool via the app as a local pool. Cannot connect via wifi. Any suggestions?

I assume you have Screenlogic and you are on the phone app - correct?

Do you have the Screenlogic software on a computer? You set up your remote access password in the Configure section of the software.

I am hardwired to my Intellicenter, but it sounds like connectivity is not necessarily the issue.

What version of the firmware are you running. If running the latest firmware, version 1.064, are you using the Intellicenter2 app?

See this thread for update information... IntelliCenter 1.064 Firmware and New Mobile App IntelliCenter2

--Jeff

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.