Pentair Intellibrite 5G - only getting blue and green now

Tinaja

Jul 15, 2013
I know I read about this somewhere before but I have searched and cannot find the thread! My light started out beautifully a few years ago. This past year I noticed I am only getting blue and green. I believe this is because the red is out. So doesn't somebody just pop the light open and replace the red board? Then they use a new gasket and reseal. Yet I cannot find any circuit boards for this light anywhere. I was wondering how much the part is. It should not be necessary to replace the whole light, right? And no it is way past that one year warranty.

See your User Guide for the 5G -- it explains the process of replacing the Light Circuit Board. It appears there is one for all the colors.

Take care.

I only found one company selling the board and with a new gasket it looks like $400, not including labor (don't want to mess with electrical myself). Would like to know if anyone knows anything different. Thanks.

Sunplay shows it at $360 plus the gasket. So $400 is not bad. Labor is labor. Probably $150 to $200.

Take care.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.