virginia
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Hi all, as the title says, I have a 3yr old pentair IC20, no previous problems, which has recently decided to stop working and display a flashing green cell light. I followed the instructions in the manual to disassemble and clean. A small amount of debris was present, easily removed with a hose. No other buildup, so I didn't acid wash. Reinstalled, and upon startup, all lights went back to normal... For a few minutes. Then the cell light was right back to blinking green. Anyone have any ideas for fixes/further diagnosis?
Thank you!

Edit: I also tested the hours, says 60%, so lifespan should be fine 🤷🏽‍♂️

A blinking Cell light with a clean cell means it is time to replace it.

You might consider an IC40 for your pool volume.

Straight swap. Just be sure to power down the power supply / automation system when you remove / install the plug in.

Might you know if I can I do a straight swap?
It literally took 5 mins, including grabbing it from the front porch, unboxing, installing and throwing the packaging and old cell out. It might have been 10 full minutes, from off the couch to back on the couch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.