Pentair Home App Connection Issues

AceLvNv

Apr 18, 2023
Las Vegas
I recently had two new inteliflo 3 Pro pumps installed for my pool. The first one which controls the filter and water fall works great, no issues. The second which is responsible for my pop up cleaners refuses to connect to Wi-Fi. I’m getting the error “device verification failed. We couldn’t establish a secure connection to your device”. I am able to use the pump in the direct connect (Bluetooth) mode however. Pentair was very little help over the phone. Has anyone run into the before?

Thanks!

Attachments

• E522D9F4-B76C-41B5-9E4B-293BE17A77FE.png
    E522D9F4-B76C-41B5-9E4B-293BE17A77FE.png
    581.2 KB · Views: 10
Welcome to the forum.
We do not seem to have many members that have had this system yet. Let us know what you find out.

I wish I could get to that step!! My brand new Intelliflo3 vfs just keeps telling me to turn on my Bluetooth. My pool pro got connected; I can’t. Tried upgrading my iOS, too. Might have to go the good ole reboot route….pump, that is….to see if that encourages it to find my phone’s BT signal.

(I didn’t start a new thread since there are so few of us. Figured it was better to keep things together, even if it’s not exactly the same problem. Same product and “trouble” category, at least!)

Aaaand, of course! Post your problem and immediately figure it out.

Turns out it was a setting, just not the BT off/on setting. It was the Privacy/Bluetooth/Pentair “switch”. I’m thinking it got turned it off when I initially installed the app and answered some questions about privacy — too bad the error message didn’t offer both potential solutions — on/off or BT privacy.

Hope this can help someone in the future!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.