jorgeL

Gold Supporter
Aug 17, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Pool Size
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all,
I am currently helping a friend maintaining her pool, I can only go once a week and do the maintenance. On of the things that I have not been able to figure out yet is how to setup her Pentair equipment so that when I add chemicals I run her pump so that it comes off in 3 hours so that I don't have to come back and turn it off. I have downloaded the pump manual and whatched some tutorials on the Easy Touch panel operation but there is little information on how to use the tiemeout function. I guess I could setup an egg timer but I want to avoid adding additional programs to her equipment. I think I can use the timeout function on the pump itself but I have not figured out how to do that yet. The manual shows how to setup the time for the timeout but it does not say how to actually run it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Her equipment is:
20k Gal Pool
Pebbletech
Pentair VSPF pump 3.0 HP
Easytouch Control System
Pentair Cartridge filter CCP420
Pentair Rebel Cleaner
Ultra UV2 water sanitizer with Clear O3
PXL_20220122_230939275.jpg

Jorge,

The system will stay in the Service mode forever, until you manually put the system back into Auto.

The Timeout mode will only run until it times out after three hours

In the both the Service or Timeout modes, the pump will no longer be controlled by the EasyTouch. To run the pump you will need to use the pump's control panel.

In theory, you can put the system in the timeout mode, and then turn the pump on using the buttons on the pump's control panel. Once the Timeout mode expires, the system should revert back to Auto mode and the pump will resume it's normal schedule.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.