Pentair EasyTouch automation -- random restarts

Just a quick follow up / status update. I'm pleased to report that I think the problem has been resolved! After unplugging all three com ports from the surge board, the system did not reboot. However, after attaching a single com3 (Chlorinator) the system started rebooting again. I replaced the surge board, I have not noticed a single reboot in a week. I will point out that the new surge board was a newer version than what was originally installed. THANKS for all your help @ogdento and @Jimrahbe. I really appreciate your time and expertise to get to the root of this issue and helping me along the way doing things that are a bit outside of my comfort zone.

We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP.
We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.