Pentair 5G lights not changing colors

Georgia_Pool

Jun 15, 2019
Georgia
Hi,
I have two Intellibrite 5G LED lights in my new pool and wired them up today. The lights turn on and off just fine, but will not change colors with the iOS app or the ScreenLogic app on my MacBook. I hit the light shows buttons and/or the solid color buttons and the lights do not change color. In the iOS app on the iPhone, the light show selection I make is highlighted green in the app for a second or so, then returns to the non-highlighted state. In my lights circuit setup in ScreenLogic config, I have the lights selected as "Intellibrite". Anything special one has to do to get the colors to change? Thanks!

The circuit function says intellibrite for the circuits?

Do you have the light positions set up?
Yes, it says Intellibrite on the circuit. I have two 5G lights in the main pool. They are tied together on aux 3 in the Intellicenter panel and set to position 1. I have a spa light on aux 4 and it is also set to position 1, but I don’t have it wired in yet. The only other position option for either circuit is position 2. Should I change the spa light to position two? What do the positions do? Thanks!

Yes, change it to position 2. It has to do with the color swim function but I've had your same issue until I changed that.
I changed pool lights to position 2, but ultimately what fixed it was going into Special Lights under the lighting circuit and setting the selection to pool lights. See screenshot from iPhone config app.

Attachments

• EBC779BE-4DC1-47A1-84F8-FA00DA38C483.jpeg
    EBC779BE-4DC1-47A1-84F8-FA00DA38C483.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 12
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.