Pebble Wet Edge Signature Matrix vs Quartz

Figo27

Jun 1, 2020
DeLand
We are in the design process to build a new salt pool. On the fence regarding the finish and cost. We don’t want anything rough on the feet but something that can last 10+ years. I am getting mixed feedback on pebbles being rough on the feet and to go with quartz but also seeing that this specific product is smoother. Does anyone have any experience with Wet edge signature matrix (combining large and small pebbles). Thanks

We used pebblesheen, have 7 kids (lots of playing) in a sports pool and I could not be happier. Pebblesheen is the small pebbles. I was concerned about the larger pebbles being too rough. It is perfect blend of grip, smooth and beauty.

Attachments

• 20160427_183451.jpg
    20160427_183451.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 34
Thank you! Good info
We used pebblesheen, have 7 kids (lots of playing) in a sports pool and I could not be happier. Pebblesheen is the small pebbles. I was concerned about the larger pebbles being too rough. It is perfect blend of grip, smooth and beauty.

I have signature matrix, I had been in various pebble pools, some felt fine, some were VERY rough. I was nervous to get pebble at all, but I feel I made the right decision.

The sig matrix feels wonderful to walk and sit on. It has a very soft, rounded feeling. You can slide your feet across and it just feels silky. Playing games where you push off, no problem.

If you accidentally kick the walls you can peel off skin, but i imagine that's true of any hard surface.

Bottom line, (and I am a tender foot who is never w/o shoes) I would choose it again, no hesitation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.