Pebble Tec - uh oh please tell me I am ok.....

I wanted to provide closure to this thread.

It turns out that the issue was incomplete exposure of the aggregate before filling the pool. A no drain acid wash was attempted but it did not solve the problem.

Finally, the PB drained the pool,acid washed, refilled and balanced the water .. all at their expense.

It is now perfect. If the finish installer had been more deliberate and careful, it would have never been a problem.
Hey

there, if you look at my post history i posted a video and some pics, with i think something similar to your situation. the PB chem guy just dropped 8 gallons of [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Muriatic acid in today with the hopes of "evening" everything out.

[/FONT]

Hi! Was wondering if your pool remained stain free since the acid wash. We had an acid wash done and white stains came back

I wanted to provide closure to this thread.

It turns out that the issue was incomplete exposure of the aggregate before filling the pool. A no drain acid wash was attempted but it did not solve the problem.

Finally, the PB drained the pool,acid washed, refilled and balanced the water .. all at their expense.

It is now perfect. If the finish installer had been more deliberate and careful, it would have never been a problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.