Pebble Sheen

I have a different color Pebble Sheen (blue surf). We like it and think the pebble looks nice and hides any imperfections, similar to textured walls in your house. While it is smaller pebbles than the original pebble tec, its still a pebble product which can be a bit rough.

Reactions: skyswim
I also have Pebble Sheen (blue surf). It looks great and I like the texture. You probably have neighbors that have Pebble Sheen so you could get a first hand look.

I have a different color Pebble Sheen (blue surf). We like it and think the pebble looks nice and hides any imperfections, similar to textured walls in your house. While it is smaller pebbles than the original pebble tec, its still a pebble product which can be a bit rough.
Thanks, I read that Blue Surf is the most popular Pebble Sheen color. I thought of having Aqua Blue installed because it is a little bit lighter than the Surf. Does your pool appear darker to you? Does it look like a medium blue?

I also have Pebble Sheen (blue surf). It looks great and I like the texture. You probably have neighbors that have Pebble Sheen so you could get a first hand look.
Thanks. I live in a HOA and asked if anyone had a Pebble Sheen pool I could see, but no luck. I have seen a lot of Pebble pools and I know Pebble Sheen has smaller stones. Does your pool look blue, darker blue?

I would agree that it is a more medium blue. When it first is filled it has a bit of green tint, but turns more blue after a few weeks.

First pic is when it was being filled. Second pic is showing the various depths a few weeks later (right is tanning ledge ~10 inches deep, bottom is the bench at ~2.5 feet and by the drain is 6' deep).

IMG_6181.jpg

Blue Surf 2.jpg

Reactions: skyswim
I would agree that it is a more medium blue. When it first is filled it has a bit of green tint, but turns more blue after a few weeks.

First pic is when it was being filled. Second pic is showing the various depths a few weeks later (right is tanning ledge ~10 inches deep, bottom is the bench at ~2.5 feet and by the drain is 6' deep).

View attachment 174836

View attachment 174837
Thank you for the photos!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.