Pebble Sheen Colors in Houston

pooljourneytx

Jun 26, 2019
Houston, TX
We are in the middle of our new pool construction (gunite is done!) and need to decide on a Pebble Sheen color very quickly. We have scoured the internet for every photo available, but we need to see some in person to get a better idea. Our PB should be sending us some options soon, but in the meantime, is there anyone in Houston who has either Aqua Blue, Blue Granite or French Gray that could post some pics or, even better, let us come by for a quick peek? Thank you!

I know its not in person, but PebbleTec has a good website where you can select their product based on your desired water color.
We are in the middle of picking ours as well and have found that helpful.

We wanted a medium blue and are leaning towards Blue Surf, which is the most popular color per our PB.

I know its not in person, but PebbleTec has a good website where you can select their product based on your desired water color.
We are in the middle of picking ours as well and have found that helpful.

We wanted a medium blue and are leaning towards Blue Surf, which is the most popular color per our PB.

You're right -- the PebbleTec website it really good! We had been using it to help narrow down our selection. It's helpful to hear the Blue Surf is the most popular color. It's close to a lot of the ones we were looking at in the medium blue family.

OMG, please tell me it does not look like these....

Attachments

• Smurf.jpg
    Smurf.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Earl.jpg
    Earl.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yeah, I think I'm re-thinking my pebblesheen choice to avoid the smurf pond in the backyard. Maybe blue granite is a better choice for me.

The only negative I've heard about the Blue Granite is that it has a lot of gray in it. So steps and shallow areas will have a gray tone, as opposed to a blue tone. I think depending on the tile and coping, that may not be so bad. I think this may be the hardest decision! Let me know what you decide to go with!

Pooljourneytx,

This is what blue smurf looks like on our tanning ledge. It may help if you like the blue more than the grey of blue granite. Good luck on choosing.
7BB6A5AC-07CF-4B04-9DBD-B06138195B6B.jpeg

For me it was more about what I didn't want, I didn't want a super dark, I didn't want light blue, I didn't want a pure medium blue, probably because the our 30 yr old pool had been blue. Husband said no to the green options. When I saw Blue Surf it seems like a more complex color and I thought it resembled the shore water at Kaanapali in Maui. Good luck and have fun choosing!IMG_6352.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.