Pebble Sheen Bordeaux or Desert Gold pictures

Kcav

Apr 15, 2017
Sacramento, CA
Hi all,

We are getting ready to plaster early next week and I was already to go with Blue Granite, thanks to some beautiful pools and helpful info on this site. But now looking at my pool, thinking Bordeaux or Desert Gold may be interesting (in a good way) choices ;). Not a lot of pools with these finish, I know the plaster on Bordeaux could be purpleish and Desert Gold can be green. But any pictures or feedback would be much appreciated. My tile has a sandy color in it with a darker color that gives off a purple hue, so either one I think might be a good option. Thank you

Thank you for posting these! I had seen a couple of them, but not all! :) It's so hard to tell, one picture of desert gold looks great, the other pretty green, so it's such a risk without seeing one in person or a bigger variety of pictures. Thanks again! Your pool is actually one of my favorites on here, but I am a little afraid of the potential feel of pebbletec but I do love the look of the bigger pebbles more!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.