Pebble Sheen Black Onyx or Ocean Blue or any dark plaster!

homesteadpool

Mar 19, 2019
new jersey
Hi everyone! I can't say how great this website has been for me in terms of design AND what to get in terms of products for the pool! For a newbie like me in pools, this has truthfully been such an asset! That being said- I have to decide on pool finish now and I'm leaning towards Pebble Sheen by Pebble Tec. Diamond Brite is a $2,500 upgrade and Pebble Sheen is $5,000- and while I'd like to save the $2,500, from what I've read the pebble finish is better when going with a dark finish. The sheen finish I think is a little less rough than the tec and that's what my builder priced for me. Does anyone have pictures of the Pebble Sheen in the black onyx finish or the Pebble tec in the black pearl (or any of the black colors?)? The next darkest color for the Pebble Sheen is ocean blue which I am considering as well. Any pictures would be so helpful!

Again, thank you for everyone on this forum. Building a pool is an undertaking, and this really helps people understand what they should be asking for from their builder! Plus- the design help is just amazing! Thank you everyone!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.