Patio Furniture - Any End of Season deals yet?

dw886

Gold Supporter
Sep 19, 2016
ND
I probably shouldn't be the first one to ask, but I know when August comes for us, we're on the downward side of the summer season. We're just wrapping up the landscaping portion of our project, and we'll likely be looking for a few pieces of equipment. Anyone know if there's any sizable closeouts yet on umbrellas, furniture, etc?

I will be making my own furniture during the off-season. I checked out prices for things like a wooden 2 person bench (garden bench) and even in Pine it is $500. This is a super simple weekend project and I plan on making at least 3 of these types along with a few Adirondack chairs and some tables. I have decided on White-oak based on its price and outstanding outdoor weathering properties. I wanted Teak but no matter what way you slice it, Teak lumber is SUPER expensive.

I would look into that recycled plastic lumber. Looks like wood, comes in various colors. Never need to paint or finish, ever. It will last for ever. It's heavy, won't blow around. No need to take in or cover for winter. Easy to machine and work with. I have two chairs and a table I bought. Expensive but worth it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.