Partially Burying a Doughboy Above Ground Pool w/ deep end (AGP Build)

Good morning everyone!

I can now tell you that it was definitely a good idea to backwash first! The water that came out for the first 30 seconds was very brown and YUCKY!!! I then spent another 20 minutes with broom sweeping the debris into a corner, and with my net skimming the top. I know of a tree or two that are about to get a buzz cut!!! Honestly, I've never seen the pollen and such so bad here.

I'm about to leave to go get some bleach and CYA. I'm also trying to come up with a creative way to store my equipment (pole, brush, vacuum hose, net) so that it is accessible, but not in the way.

You never noticed the pollen cuz you didn't have such a big pool! :mrgreen:

Hi Reeves!
They actually used jumbo sizes binder clips! They put a piece of cardboard between the liner and the binder clip. I've seen it done that way on other build threads too!
I'm so very glad we have a deep end, as are the kiddos. They finally couldn't take it anymore and hopped in yesterday, even though it was only 65 outside. Needless to say, they weren't in there very long!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.