Part way Through Build, Loads of Pictures!

I know a boxer when I see one! I am owned by a Boxer myself! Her name is Mummy Ava! She's a reversed brindle. :mrgreen:

The pool build looks amazing and your picture size is perfect! :goodjob:

Ava is my first Boxer n having her is such a blessing! I am hooked on the breed along with the Rottweiler. I have a beautiful, almost 2 year old, female named Boo! She is my 2nd Rottweiler. :mrgreen:

Casey, that is sooo funny we raised Rotty's before we got the first boxer!
We loved our Rotty's too! I 'thought' they would be so much bigger than a boxer and thats why we were going 'downsize'..Little did I know our boxers would be Amazon boxers! :lol:

Wow Dena! That pool is fantastic. They did a really nice job on the grotto..those are tough and most aren't nearly as nice as yours. Great documentation and I love the dog pics. They certainly become part of the family, don't they? Congrats on the build..you made some very good choices and will soon be enjoying the backyard in all types of weather.

Awww, Thank you so much for you kind words pragmatic! Our PB will be overjoyed to hear your comments about the Grotto also..I will pass your praise along to him!
I am loving everything so far....Getting a bit ansy waiting for the completion and reminding myself, it was a lot of work and they are really moving at a fast pace and doing great work!
Our dogs are definetely a Huge part of our Family!

Thank you again!
Dena

vw65bus; Im so sorry I missed your post!..Welcome To a Great Site, Im pretty new myself!!! And Thank you very much for such nice words and sympathy!...It is so apprecaited!
Today they are back and should have the shingles up and electric ran by the time I get home!..
More Later!
Dena

Here we go Today:

The did finish the Shingles:

And my Beautiful Granddaughter "Posing" She wanted her pic taken!:

And last but not least!...The tongue and groove started:....It will be stained and there will be a "Beam" over that 2X4 up there:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you so much oohnooo...It's so nice just sitting under the big patio in the evenings, even without water in the pool yet, so I can only imagine how nice it will be when water is there and the waterfalls are going!... :-D PB says alot will happen this week (IF it doesn't rain) Painting the boulders, I guess the slide, the rest of the tongue and groove is being put in today. I like getting home every day from work and seeing the changes...It's exciting!
Dena

Tonight when I got home!...New stuff! Still working on the tongue and groove for the ceiling on the patio. The vertical boards are beams....It will be stained a ... I'm thinking about a walnut....not too dark, I want the grain in the wood to show.

Ceiling:

More Ceiling:

Outside looking back:

OK..MAYBE Tooo Many Ceiling pictures?... :p ...One more:

NOW MY Family being Nuts!!! And scaring Mom to death!!! My Son!

Soon to be Daughter N Law! .. Trust me...my Son was holding her feet... :shock:

Dad, Son and Grand Daughter! :shock: :|

I Knowwww !!! We cannot wait for the water!... :lol:

Good Nite Everyone! I just wanted to say Thank you All for the Amazing Comments!!
I will keep posting as the build continues!
Dena

I wish you all would have a little fun with your build. So stuffy down there!

Whoooo Hooooo!...Just got notice from the PB, Sheen goes in on Wens....Wow!...I am doing the Happy Dance right now :punkrock: :party:

We will still have to finish the outdoor kitchen and finish the boulders with color and the decking will happen last...But I'll have WATER on Wens....And hopefully swimming by the weekend! :swim:

I will be posting Pictures!
Dena

Love these pics! We bought a home off 242/1314 in Conroe/the woodlands & are looking to build a pool in a year. I'm very excited to see the progress & follow along! Will absolutely get a quote from regal - just from your posts!

I soo need to take pictures of the patio after they stained the tongue and groove and posts...They are out today cleaning the pool and hopefully the pebble sheen will go in tomorrow!..Yea!
Thank you minpinmom! I love Regal on this build so far!
Dena

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.