Paddock Aqua Touch controls

Apr 14, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Pool was built around 2000. Having trouble with electricity periodically cutting off when the pump is supposed to turn on. I recently discovered that a couple of firm taps on the panel box will start the flow of electricity again. I looked for loose connections, and I replaced the circuit breaker. Still having intermittent problem.

Totally guessing, but maybe a board is going bad? Anyone else experience this? Or know anyone in Phoenix who is good at troubleshooting these units?
a97521a68045226de81bee38fc0b4a08.jpg
4e86a898b50e60544b402000689c824a.jpg

az,

Sorry you have yet to receive a response.. I am not familiar with your specific system, but it sounds like you have already checked the obvious..

I would suspect an intermittent relay.. I would try swapping two of them, or tapping individual relays with the plastic end of a screwdriver.

Let's see if we can get some in your area to chime in..

Thank for posting,

Jim R.

Jim - closing out this old post and updating with info for others finding this problem via search. You were correct - intermittent relay was the problem. Extremely frustrating situation that turned out to be a fairly easy and inexpensive DIY repair. Thanks! Best, Todd

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.