Pac Fab nautilus ns stainless de filter multiport valve help

Puggsli

Sep 5, 2020
Orange County CA
Hello, I just had my 40 year old pool redone this past month. Had the pb install a new multiport valve over the old push pull valve. Now I’m not sure if it is the correct one. My de filter is a pac fab nautilus ns 60 stainless . The new valve is a pentair 261142. Is this the correct one? The reason I ask there is a label that says for triton and quad de filters only.
One of the problems I’m having right now is when the valve is on rinse mode there is no water going to the filter no pressure. When I try to move the leaver to a different mode pump off of course it will not move. I have to Remove three screws from the lid to release Pressure and blend the air valve on the filter to be able to move the lever to a different mode. Attached are photos of the equipment pad.35FD120D-A63F-44A6-803F-F65CC9FBA02E.jpegB722D66A-7A75-42B5-8E79-1C03D3158040.jpegA9AEC13E-36D2-4907-B58C-ED5709CBF4B9.jpeg

Welcome to TFP :)

I would get a hold of the company and have them fix it, you should not have to take anything apart to make it work..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.