Owner Builder North Texas

No, no, no, a tornado shelter does NOT have water in it! Don't you know?! :laughblue:

Jokes aside.... that is amazing. Kim is right, you won't have any problems regarding strength! Way to go. This is what comes from being the Owner Builder! :goodjob:

Suz.

I wouldn't like that dirt pitched up there on one of my windows. I guess it won't really do any damage, but I still wouldn't like it.

Nice set of equipment there!
Suz.

I don't either. I held my tongue. This has been the first questionable thing that has happend. In the scheme of things I'm sure it'll be fine. But I agree with you!

This has been the first questionable thing that has happend.

The guys on my crew had a habit of leaving debris around. I brought down a bucket to the sight, and picked up the trash each night. They started using it after just 2 days. In the grand scheme of things, a screw, cigarette butt, wire tie, etc here and there, buried down 4 feet really wouldn't matter, but I didn't like it anyway. I didn't say anything, since, I wanted to "pick my battles".

Your pool looks really great so far, can't wait to see more!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
MAJOR lesson in another pool I am watching-------------BE there when they show up to do the finish and check the bags to make sure they are what you ordered!

The other build is NOTHING like they ordered. A much lower priced product was used :( We are still waiting to see what the PB says. :(

Kim

MAJOR lesson in another pool I am watching-------------BE there when they show up to do the finish and check the bags to make sure they are what you ordered!

The other build is NOTHING like they ordered. A much lower priced product was used :( We are still waiting to see what the PB says. :(

Kim

Wow that is horrible! I have been lucky enough to be here for every step of the process. The subs, for the most part, are happy to work around MY schedule.

The progress of your pool is moving along so fast! Unbelievable! Good advice from above about double checking bags on the finish. Very fortunate that your subs are working around your schedule so well! Keep the pics coming!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bought our travertine pavers for the deck, pool tile and travertine coping this weekend. Now just hope my installer is ok with picking it all up for me. Electric will be here Wednesday to finish.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.