ORP or pH sensors with Zigbee / Z-wave / Wifi?

tron

Feb 4, 2020
Utah
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I'd like to have automated pH and SWCG systems. However, as I read many reports about ORP and pH sensors conking out and messing up pool chemistry, I'd like to have a secondary pH and ORP sensor that would tie in to my home automation system or some other remote connectivity.

Are there any ORP or pH sensors with wireless (zigbee, Z-wave or wifi) or wired (ethernet) connectivity? I'd like to get this secondary sensor's readings on my phone so that if the primary (in the Muriatic acid/SWCG automation system) reports out-of-range values, I can compare them to the back up sensors and either fix (if I'm in town) or override (if I'm traveling) the automated system. I'd also like to get alerts from the secondary system via the home automation system (Samsung Smarthings in my case) or SMS text messages if it measures out-of-range values.

Are there any options for having secondary sensors with connectivity to cellphones?

Hello, would IntelliCenter provide any alerts/notifications on a cellphone (either from the IntelliCenter app or through SMS text messages or connection to a home automation system) if I have an IntelliChem system connected to it and the ORP or pH sensors detect out of range values?

Hello, would IntelliCenter provide any alerts/notifications on a cellphone (either from the IntelliCenter app or through SMS text messages or connection to a home automation system) if I have an IntelliChem system connected to it and the ORP or pH sensors detect out of range values?
I use the iphone app everyday. I don't see where it does any notifications.

I have the Waterguru (a few months old) and it's been spot on with the PH and Chlorine levels (all it measures). It measures once a day and I can access it from phone/internet. It connects via Wi-Fi.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.