order of equipment SWG, Pump/Filter, Heater?

My pool is pump, filter, heater, and SWG. The heater specifically states that the SWG be installed after the heater. You want the pump before the filter. You wouldn't be able to filter to waste if the pump was after the filter.

Hello, I am very new to all of this and wondered if anyone could help with the order of these pieces of equipment? I have a Filter pump, Heater, Salt Water System, all by Intex. I wondered what the correct order is? thank you :)

That is a great help!!! thank you both. Homebrewale, my filter and pump are together so that works fine for me. I did do a search on the forum and the nearest thing I could find was this post and the chap in it mentions that heat kills chlorine? Is this correct? Although when I read it he/she seems to be confirming the same order i.e. filter/pump, heater, SWG. So is it OK that hot/heated water is running through the SWG? My guess is the answer is although it is hotter, it would have cooled down enough by the time it gets to SWG?
"Remember that the #2 killer of chlorine is HEAT (right behind UV)... so you want to disconnect the line going from the filter to the SWG... run a line from the filter to the heater... then back to the SWG, then to the pool. "

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.