Opinions on Heater Estimate

Paul is a loyal member of the forum and offers a lot of helpful information on a VOLUNTEER basis. Posts are leaning toward accusations of unethical pricing. If he says that's the going rate in a part of FL, it's good enough for me. If the OP gets something he likes better then so be it. We have all had enough to say about that, so let's drop it, and give the thread back to the OP on solving his issues.

Well said.

I do appreciate all the information and passion in this thread.

I am going to ask for a line by line breakdown estimate. It makes sense to know how much is being charged for labor and parts.

Also, I plan to get 2 more estimates as suggested.

I really wish I could get the Raypak since it seems to be the brand of choice on TFP. I guess I'll live though since there hasn't been too much negativity in this thread about the two brands in the estimate.

Raypak is the brand of choice on here for sure but pentair is a pretty close second from what I've seen same goes for jandy. I don't think you would be un-happy or disappointed with either of those choices but I understand the heart wants what the heart wants.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.