So the FC is 11 this morning. (It rained all last night)... I don’t think I got an answer for this, am I bumping that back up to Slam level? Or letting it drift down at this point?

You keep it at shock level until all 3 criteria are met (all together)
1 - CC 0.5 or less
2 - Passing Overnight Chlorine Loss Test with difference of 1 or less
3 - Clear water :)

Okay will do! Thanks guys! I’m excited to have a clear pool this year. Last year towards the end we were constantly battling with it. Now I realize I didn’t slam correctly before. ��

On mg way to the store to grab that DE to add to my sand filter to help get the rest of the floating dead algae faster. How much do I add? And do I just plop it in the skimmer and let it get sucked in? Thanks again!

Okay will do! Thanks guys! I’m excited to have a clear pool this year. Last year towards the end we were constantly battling with it. Now I realize I didn’t slam correctly before. ��
It's SUPER exciting (and boring) (heehee ) once you are in maintenance mode!

On mg way to the store to grab that DE to add to my sand filter to help get the rest of the floating dead algae faster. How much do I add? And do I just plop it in the skimmer and let it get sucked in? Thanks again!
Very small amounts (start with 1/4 cup, until your pressure gauge just moves up by 1 point, I'll try & find the instructions, I think it's in the last part of SLAM Process)

- - - Updated - - -

Yup it was:
Pool School - Add DE to a Sand Filter

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.