Opening AGP

Jul 4, 2018
Detroit, mi
Any advice is appreciated. I would like to take the cover off my pool, however, the water level is 4” below the skimmer. Question is, do I need to fill right away or can I let it fill with rain in the next week week n a half? Of course I’d treat it with algecide and chlorine. Thanks

Always nice t have rain right? But the sooner you get that water moving the better. If your weathermen are like ours, don't hold your breath. :) Don't forget to update your signature as well so we can give you better advice.

Reactions: Blake1989
As previous posters have stated, get your water filled to the point of circulation. We at TFP don’t endorse the use of algaecides as they simply aren’t needed with proper water chemistry, and they have nasty side effects of use age.

With proper sanitation levels, algae and other contaminants cannot grow. So why waste your money on another ingredient you simply don’t need? Get you some bleach.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.