Open or stay close?

zackpool

Bronze Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Marietta, Ga
I always open our pool Easter Week end here in Atlanta for the last 11 years. Unfortunately, I suffered a heart attack in late Feb and been told to not mess with the pool until approved by my cardiologist. I have tried to find a service to open, clean and getting all equipment up and running. My dilemma is no company in my area uses TFP. All
the company's will handle cleaning, chemicals, etc; If I switch to chlorine and pay $85-105 A week for my wife to use it! So, leave it covered and closed until next April, pay the $100 and monthly switch to chlorine, or ANY other suggestions???
Thank you!!!

At the end of the day, you've got two realities:

1. Your health is significantly more important than your pool, and
2. No pool care company is capable of managing a pool using our methodologies; it is not conducive to that sort of paid pool service.

When you say "switch to chlorine", what are you using now?

Reactions: Newdude and Bperry
I don’t have an answer to your question, but I hope you’re doing well after suffering something so scary and serious! I truly hope you continue to have a smooth recovery! Worry about the pool later. You know we can help you get it back to clear when your doctor approves it!

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.