online source for hayward pump parts.


Well-known member
Jul 30, 2013
western new york
After speaking to tech help @Hayward, they have advised me that my control board for my Max Flo VS (model# SP2300VSP) needs a new control board. Naturally I asked the person I was speaking to @ Hayward about purchasing that part. He told me they dont sell parts to the consumer and to contact one of their dealers. I contacted my local dealer and he has no idea what I'm talking about. Anybody know of an online dealer that sells control boards for these pumps? All my searches have only located non-electrical parts (strainers baskets,gaskets, bushings etc.) Thanks in advance to any/all who can offer assistance.


Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 10, 2012
I'm not sure but I would check with Inyo Pools or Sunplay to see if they can help.