Old AquaLogic RS6 problem

Maresa

Aug 28, 2014
Haverhill, Mass
Yesterday our old (2004) Aqua Logic RS67 control panel started acting crazy, came on "by itself", started flashing random lights including an air blower for the SPA while the POOL was on and a cleaner pump which we NEVER use because we don't have a cleaner.
I followed the manual and reset the whole thing. Fine. Then this morning when I woke up and the system had "turned itself on" and all the settings had been erased. I THINK something like this happened several years ago and we had to replace some little something in the box by the pool. I don't remember. Could anyone give any guidance? Also, how long do these things last?

These things last a long time. I have an Aqualink running for 20 years without a problem. But then it only takes one storm and lightning hit to cause problems.

If you want to try and work on it with our help then post pics of your pool equipment and the Aqualink load center open showing the wiring.

Thank you so much. Unfortunately we had a medical emergency this week and have had to go out of state and leave the pool to my daughter and her husband. I told her to just keep it on the service setting and watch it closely. I’ll deal with it when I return. Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.