Porter ranch CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
brand new jandy 1400 AquaPure set to automatic control panel won't generate salt it at 00% with no codes and flow is on level of salt is at 3.8.i finally got a chance to start the system after construction completed at new house
  • ‘Cell Reversing’ – Automatic cell cleaning cycle in progress and finally turned of but still reads 00% even when I set it to 50 in the service mode and on the AquaPure pda.

Last edited:
Is the power supply connected to automation by a 4 wire communication wire?

Does the pda say "connected"?

To set the AquaPure output percentage (%) highlight MENU and press SELECT, highlight SET AQUAPURE and press SELECT. Use the UP/DOWN
arrow keys to change the percentage. Press SELECT.

Last edited:
its the setup in the handy aqualink rs panel so its wired proper . I can set the percentage in service mode but as soon I flip to auto which the jandy takes over where aqualink ja kicking in its says flow 00% rather then 50 I could do boost and it will start but still show 00% weird I never seen this on with jandy did that to with the pda still nothing on display 00 no generation the pda shows proper percentage but on the panel 00% and cell not on only in servicemode

it is its new but even at service mode you can change the setting to 60 or 70 lets say and the pda will match so they talk but on auto the actual screen on the aquiline panel shows 00% and cell won't generte weird situation

fixed it this is another mystery and I called jandy and they said they never heard of it again maybe be new generation tech not to smart and or . I was playing with pda and I needed to go into the pda and set pump application to not installed and bam it works. I don't know why but I still need to do research but it fixed it very odd very very odd lol

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.