Number of lights in pool

offshorebound

Bronze Supporter
May 23, 2018
Jacksonville, FL
Our pool builder is only doing one color LED light in our pool. Should we do two or even three? I am not sure which lights they plan on using but I am going to request Pentair microbrites! This is for a 15x35 pool and the tanning ledge will have (2) color changing led bubblers.

Thanks

Our pool builder is only doing one color LED light in our pool. Should we do two or even three?
Do you know what size/model LED? That will determine how many you need. Example, our 16x40 has three of the smaller 3" LEDs along one side. Yet other pool owners have one of the larger LEDs on one end which works fine.

Give him a call/text tomorrow so we can give the best advice possible.

Make sure the lights in the bubblers can be turned on without the bubblers going. There will be times you won't want the noise from the bubblers but do want the light.

Kim:kim:

We have a 20x40 with an angled 15x8 play pad. We have 1 in the deep end, 1 on the side next to the cleaner connection, and 1 on the play pad.
The light the pool well, however we have one corner in the shallow end that I wish I would have put one more in. But it’s bright enough with any color except red. I would rather have more than enough light than not enough. Adding one later is really expensive.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.