NPT Stonescapes finish lets talk about comfort

Aug 16, 2009
So It looks like I can get this from PB for a 7,000 dollar upcharge from plaster. It is amazing how they think there is gold dust in these bags of pebbles...lol

So how does it feel on your feet? They originally told me river rok, then when I picked the color they said their subcontractor mostly does stonescapes...this is a HUGE east coast pool builder btw. I was like omg. They dont do pebble tec. I think the product might look great in color called aqua cool. I am worried about the foot comfort. They also do diamond brite but just informed me they are having trouble getting it so they did not quote.

Some peoples feet are tougher then others.

I suggest you ask the builder for a few references who installed Stonescapes and then see if you can visit one or two and see how it feels on your feet.

Personally I would never do a pebble finish. I like a smooth finish pool which is why I went with polished quartz Hydrazoo.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.