North GA pool needs replacement liner (Blairsville GA)

Geojaneo

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Jun 28, 2016
Blairsville GA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Our liner is on its last legs. Any recommendations in the North GA area? We’re in Blairsville and most likely our nearest source would be Gainsville or Atlanta. If not, since I’m just beginning my research and have lots of questions regarding liner options, what ?’s for contractor etc. Current status is plumbing is in great shape and only issue besides liner separating from coping and many ripples and one patch on the bottom. There is a small leak in one of the skimmers that’s holding each season after repair but know time is running out. Thanks for any input!

I am unsure what you looking for.............where to get the liner from or trying to find someone to install it for you or both?

I would see about having the skimmer replaced while you are doing this work.

Yes, a contractor to replace the liner and definitely the skimmer. I am assuming we’d buy the liner from the company. My past experience (not in the pool world) is most companies won’t warrant their work with “outside” products.

Got ya and agree!

Make sure to try to get at least 3 quotes. The most important part will be the measurement of the pool to make sure the liner fits. Some times there will be a code stamped on the back side of the liner.

Do you have any pool stores in your area that sells pools? That is where I would start. I would also post in your local Nextdoor to see what others have done.

I added your town to your title to help dial in where you are looking for.

Thanks! Great suggestions! Only one within close range with horrible practices. Our first year we hired them to close to pool to learn the ropes. Quoted us $200 (seemed fair) showed, closed, and added chemicals and handed us a whopping $450 bill. No recourse so they’re out but we learned two lessons- never use the pool store and after discovering TFP - we close for the price of bleach!

• Wow
Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.