Tampa, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-25
I think it’s no secret here, how much I hate the Intex checkerboard! I’m hopefully installing a permanent AGP next year. Would love to see real-life pictures of non-Intex liners, with design name, type (beaded, overlap) and where from. Thanks!

This is the Capri from pool factory. I wanted something darker and this was lighter than the picture. Oh well it seems good quality. It is a unibead which was a breeze to install.20200809_143401.jpg

Some of the Latham AGP liners are pretty cool. Wish they had real life photos though!

I like these:

6285912D-FD1F-4560-A4BE-5BF454619C88.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Mdragger88

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Cool! If she could send you a closer one with still water, I’d love to see it!

It’s not an Above ground but the pattern is common in those liners too. I have the swirly swirl swirls as @Casey so aptly named it. The pattern is supposed to look like moving water when it’s not. And when it is moving it looks trippppppppppy

ACDC63E5-0E23-4BDC-B060-040CD6CB8AAA.jpeg7DA1B9F5-A386-42D7-844A-575E1944216E.jpeg

Kelly,

I replaced my liner a few years back with the help of this forum. There is a pic of my liner in this thread, I can't recall the name (though surely have it somewhere if you need) but I searched all over for it. It is an overlap and 5 years in it is doing great, though certainly a bit faded. I think uni bead or j hook would be much easier though selection is more limited as I recall.

If I would've came across Newdude's liner when looking it would've been a very serious consideration and probably what I chose. But, I didn't see anything like that when researching for AGPs.... that was 5 years ago though.

They make 100 variations of it now. We specifically went dark blue so when it faded some it was still blue-ish. It's going strong stillBEST-ABOVE-GROUND-POOL-LINERS-683x1024.jpg03e4c8d3bd244caf5063c937203e226e.jpgmystri-outlook.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.