No water flow

Katie,

Well, in theory, that pipe is on the suction side, so it should leak air in and not water out.

Do whatever works for you, but if this were my pool, both those valves would be replaced.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Katie,

Well, in theory, that pipe is on the suction side, so it should leak air in and not water out.

Do whatever works for you, but if this were my pool, both those valves would be replaced.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Gotcha okay. I just meant for time being until we replace them

Katie,

Thanks,

Jim R.
Hey Jim,

I’m in the midst of slamming the pool and the leak seemed to have subsided initially but I can definitely tell there is air coming in. When I keep the valve open it sounds like the pump is working harder and there is clicking sounds near valve. What I am wondering is if keep the valve to closed (deep end still open) am I harming anything? Again, sounds like system runs smoother when shallow end valve is closed. It does slightly drip when closed.

Valve is being fixed on Sunday. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.