Millis, MA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hi there. I have a Hayward AquaRite Goldline SWG . It is 11 yrs old. My problem is no LED lights show up in the display. I have just replaced the "display board", and replaced a new T-cell 15 and still have no LED lights which means that my SWG is not functioning. I am using chlorine tabs for now.
My question is why? Would a faulty flow switch cause the problem of no LED lights or do I need a new Main PCB? I have replaced the main PCB board once after 5 yrs. I live in MA and open my pool end of April thru mid Sept. Any thoughts, suggestions are greatly appreciated. I'm thinking I may need a new PCB board. Thank you so much!

When you say display board, do you mean just the LCD screen or whole main board?

If you are getting no red/green lights then most likely same issue I had, need a new thermistor.

When you say display board, do you mean just the LCD screen or whole main board?

If you are getting no red/green lights then most likely same issue I had, need a new thermistor.
Hi thanks for getting back to me. No lights at all on display screen. The thermistor is the round piece that needs to be soldered? I don't know how to do this. Is it easy? It's a much cheaper fix!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.