No Flow with new SWG

Thomas89

May 3, 2020
Plano Texas
Hi all,

My old swg was dead so I purchased a new Hayward t-15 cell. I've installed the new cell but my readings I'm getting are below:

0, 0, 0
74, 74, 74
31.7, 31.6, 31.6
0.00, 0.00, 0.00
70p, 70p, 70p
-0, -0, -0
AL-0, AL-0, AL-0
r1.40, r1.40, r1.40

I have the Taylor salt test kit and I've done it 5 times over a 2 day span getting salt readings of 4100 to 4300 each time.

Any reason why the salt cell is reading 0 salt? Is it due to the No Flow that's being registered?

I've made sure the flow switch is facing the right way. There is a very minor cut in the wire but the inside wires appear fine. Could this be the issue?

My Skimmer baskets are clean and pump seems to be working fine so the flow should be fine.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Tom,

Either you have flow or you don't. If you can stick your hand in front of a pool return and can feel good flow, then the problem has to be with the flow switch or how it is connected to your controller.

Nothing in a salt system will work unless you have a good flow indication first.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.