Something is way off. Go back to the main page and click the settings gear in the upper right corner and make sure your gallons is right. *edit. I reverse engineered it. Your pool is 154,000 gallons in your settings.

Fix that, then click on the FC tab for the FC dose. Slam for 60 CYA is 24 FC. Enter your current FC, your target (24) and the type of bleach you're using.

And don't feel stupid about botching the test. You dodged a HUGE bullet there. I'd take the goof and a much easier slam, any day of the week.

IMG_3172.png

• Love
Reactions: newdude
No.

You need to change the pool volume to the actual pool volume. You do not have a 154,000 gallon pool.

Use the gear in the upper right hand corner to adjust the pool volume to your actual pool volume, which should be around 13,500 gallons.

Then you should change your sanitizer type to "liquid chlorine." and

This will give you the right screen and dose

Reactions: newdude
Okay updated the levels to 13500.. I’m feeling pretty dumb now lol! Is this correct? I know it’s going to change due to heavy rain we just had over night but want to get the yes or no on correction

Attachments

• IMG_3179.png
    IMG_3179.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 13
You did 135000 gallons, needs to be thousands, not hundred thousands. . Then go to 'sanitizer type' and select liquid chlorine. Currently it's set for SWG. :)

Omg thank you for your patience!!!
We got you. :)

Yay for the liquid chlorine fix. You're still showing one hundred thirty five thousand gallons. Needs to be thirteen thousand five hundred. Click the # up top and drop a 0.

Then go to settings and do the same so it stays that way

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support