Howard 702

Dec 9, 2020
Las Vegas NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Thanks for allowing me to join this group! As with many of you I joined today after finding an answer to a question I have regarding my pool remodel. It is not going as well as I would like even though I feel like I am paying a premium. With that said I used to live in the Northeast, but moved to Las Vegas NV in 2007 and I love it here! I have a nice backyard and pool but a large date palm’s roots caused damage to the pool coping and that started a snowball effect. We decided to redo the entire pool and landscaping! It will be nice when it is done but we have some hurdles to leap before we get there. I truly wish I was a part of this group PRIOR to diving in to the pool remodel! I am sure the expertise would have been helpful. That said I love using the pool and spa and am in one or the other as often as possible!

Last edited:
Hiya Howard, welcome to TFP. :wave:

It can be a daunting process to build a pool or a remodel, but hang in there, when it’s all done, the aggravation will be behind you.
In the meantime, feel free to post up any questions you might have in the “Under Construction” section of the site, and you’ll get lots of help. :cheers:

Reactions: Howard 702
Hiya Howard, welcome to TFP. :wave:

It can be a daunting process to build a pool or a remodel, but hang in there, when it’s all done, the aggravation will be behind you.
In the meantime, feel free to post up any questions you might have in the “Under Construction” section of the site, and you’ll get lots of help. :cheers:
Thanks so much for the hospitality!!! I am very happy to be in the group!!!